Sunday, February 21, 2016

 As some of you know, I am headed into surgery on March 1st.  An MRI in November 2104 showed I have a small, BENIGN, craniophyringioma on my pituitary gland.  Between then and now, the little bugger was unchanged, and the docs said I could have been carrying this since my early adolescent days.  In January, my 6-month MRI scan showed considerable growth in the tumor. Though I have been symptom free to date, considerable compromise to my vision and hormonal balance could occur with further growth.  Hence, the surgery.  I am well prepared for the surgery while I can't say I'm looking forward to it, I am ready.  If you feel called to do something as a result of reading this news, how about carrying out an outrageous act of kindness on my behalf?  The payback to yourself will be immense.  See you on the other side!
CR

No comments: